Jorge Calderon, CPA, MBA
Tax. Accounting & Businesses Services
I’m a Sam Houston State University (SHSU) Graduate with over 10 years’ experience. I hold an MBA and a bachelor’s in accounting from SHSU. I have worked in many areas including external and internal audit, tax preparation, controllership and currently, I’m a Company Director and Commercial Controller for a multinational Oil & Gas company. I also have international experience and have led many teams over the course of my career as a financial professional.
- Just to name a few of my accomplishments:
- Created a shared services center in Brazil by bringing people and systems together.
- I’ve led due diligence teams for potential acquisitions.
- Created cost savings strategies (saved millions) through consolidated purchasing.
- Saved hundreds of thousands in tax savings by shifting income from one year to another.
- Simplified and systemized the collections processes hence improving cash flow and saving the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in bad debts.
The fact is due to the quality work provided and close knit relationships that I’ve built through the years I've been able to acquire a vast knowledge of experience that I want to bring to your business. I care about my clients and I want them to succeed.